TAF COP Review: – Hello friends and welcome to Times Bhaskar. In today’s post, we will see about a TafCop Dgtelecom Consumer Portal, and find out whether it is real or fake. We are sure that you have questions about Tafcop Consumer Portal, such as what is Tafcop portal?, Is Taf Cop Portal authentic or not?, Is Taf cop Portal Real or fake?, and many more others.
Please read this complete article in order to get answers of all your questions about Tafcop Consumer Portal.
What is Taf Cop Consumer Portal?
The Department of Telecommunications launched a portal (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in) for fraud management and consumer protection. Taf Cop Portal allows you to know mobile numbers registered in your name. It is also known as Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP).
As per existing government guidelines, individual mobile subscribers can register up to 9 mobile connections in their name.
Taf Cop Portal Real or Fake:
Taf Cop Portal is owned by government that’s why it is real and trusted.
How to Check Number of Registered Sim in Your Name?
- Visit Taf Cop Consumer Portal. (Site – tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in)
- Enter Mobile Number and Validate OTP.
- After this, list of all mobile number registered in your name will appear.
- You may choose to select the mobile numbers that you want to block of remove from your name or not required and submit “Report” to block it.
- The department will issue a ticket ID to track the requests.
Who runs “TafCop Consumer Portal”?
Taf Cop Portal is being operated by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT).
Please include a message in our Comment Box if you have any questions or wish to share your experience with us. We are looking forward to helping you.
Tags: – payment, genuine, App, Is Taf Cop Consumer Portal is fraud?, information, in Hindi, crack, hack, download, Reality.